Friday, September 4, 2009

Sure, THIS Year We Kinda Didn't "Win" ...


Okay, fine. It was ugly. We lost.

We got our asses beat.

Hard.

Despite having what I thought were two pretty serviceable videos. (http://robbbadlam.blogspot.com/2009/07/love-democracy-then-you-should-vote-for.html)

But that milk is long spilled. No further tears shall be shed over it.

Anyhow, LAST year, we totally WON!

So, to make myself feel better, I thought I'd post a little blast from the past for your potential enjoyment. Here are my 2008 spots for the Sideshow Collectibles "Make Our Commercial" contest. The second of which ended up taking the top prize.

I apologize in advance for my fatness.

Here's the cleverly titled "Sideshow Freak #1" ...


And here's the eventual contest winner, "Sideshow Freak #2" ...


It was the first year of the contest and I thought the prize was pretty swell: $750 in cash and $250 in gift certificates.

Well, I thought it was swell until they offered a free trip for two to ComiCon to the winner the following year.

You know ... the year we didn't win. That year.

Sorry.

Milk. Spilled. Bitching. Ceased.

Okay. Better now.




Bastards.

Till next we meet ...



No comments:

Post a Comment