Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm Pretty Sure That's Not How You Play The Upright Bass


As you may remember, a while back I happened upon a poster at the train station extolling the benefits of living in the Rahway Arts District.

If the poster was to be believed, the chief benefit appears to be that you may happily engage in sweet, sweet sexual congress with a saxophone.

It went a little something like this:


Anyhow, I have since stumbled upon another such ad. At first blush it doesn't appear to be sexually suggestive ... BUT ... upon closer inspection, the eroticism is plainly apparent.

What's wrong with it, you ask? Have a look for yourself. But pay careful attention to what is NOT seen in the picture ...

"Sir! I'm going to need to see your hands."


"Hands! Show me your hands!"


"Oh, dear GOD. Never mind."


"I think he's finished."



Till next we meet ...

No comments:

Post a Comment