Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Oh, How I Miss The Salad Days Of Last Week!


(sigh)

Remember just a couple days ago when I thought it was high-larious that I received a royalty check for the comically paltry sum of $3.88?

Yeah.

Those were the days, huh? I sure do miss last week. Yessiree.

Sure was funny though, right?

You bet!

(sigh)

Then I discovered this morning that it was only because I deposited that comically paltry check that I was rescued from complete and utter financial ruin.

My current net worth.

Now I can't even afford a barrel and suspenders to wear.

(sniff)

Incidentally, the asterisks lead to a footnote that goes on to explain in excruciating detail how I'm quite dumb.

And poorly dressed.


Also fat.


Had it coming, I suppose.


Till next we meet ...

No comments:

Post a Comment