Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How Bad Do You Want Warm, Cozy Floors?


Seriously.

I'm asking here.

How important is it to you to have warm cozy floors?

Cuz I just happen to know a guy who might be able to hook you up. A guy who's INSANE for warm, cozy floors.

He's an old buddy of mine, Bobby CrazyToe.

We met years ago. I was doing a nickle in Reno for-- well, that's not important. What is important is that Bobby's NUTS for warm, cozy floors. NUTS, I tell ya!

But ... I gotta say up front ... he can come across a little ... well ...

But only when you first meet him. After that ... once you get to know him ... he's just a regular Joe.

A regular Joe who might just enjoy a warm, cozy floor a little too much.


Oh, Bobby CrazyToe ... put on a sock if you're going out in public.


Till next we meet ...

1 comment:

  1. I can't blame Bobby- warm feet are very very important. A person is apt to get titchy if their toes are uncomfortably cold.

    ReplyDelete