Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The "B" in BLT? Stands for "Baby."


So I was standing around at the train station last night waiting for The Missus to come collect me, and I happened to notice this poster for a fertility clinic.


Seems harmless enough, right?

Science helping people make pink, squishy babies. Perfectly reasonable.

Or is it?

Have a closer look ...


Seems like a nice enough baby, right?

Appropriately pink and squishy. As advertised. Perfectly innocent.

Or IS it?

Whatever could that be clutched in his pink, squishy fist?

Have a closer look, won't you?


IT'S BACON!

Who the hell tucks their babies into their cribs at night with a fistful of thick-cut, hickory-smoked fatback!?

How about the VERY BEST PARENTS IN THE WORLD! THAT'S who!

I invite you to suck it, Dr. Spock. I've got some frying to do.



Till next we meet ...

No comments:

Post a Comment